Thursday, May 13, 2010

blog information

We are nearing the end of another school year yeah I love summer time and still being out of work I can spend the summer home with the kids.

After being laid off at work my friend talked me into to starting a blog about the daily struggles that face me and the family with Jaren's disease I am not very good at keeping up with blogs but this one is almost like a journal type thing and when I get frustrated I can go type on the blog and vent, I also want it to be a tool to educate people and raise awareness about metachromatic leukodystrophy. If you would like to take a look, the web address for it is www.dailystruggleswithmld.blogspot.com. Let me know what you think. I feel that the more people know about this disease the better.

1 comment:

The Carlson Clan said...

I'm proud of you for doing this blog. I think it will help alot of people.