Sunday, August 30, 2009

we moved!!

As many of you know we have moved finally, with Jaren not being able to work anymore we needed a bigger place the 2 bedroom was getting to little. We were able to find a house in the same neighborhood, same friends for the kids same ward, it has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I will post pictures later. We have really enjoyed it, it is nice to be able to spread out a little bit. The kids all have their very OWN room and we have enough rooms for a toy room WOW we are spoiled. My kids have enjoyed their new freedom they are hardly ever home they are riding bikes with friends or at friends houses. Thank you to everyone that helped make it possible, thanks for boxes and tape guns and the elders quorum in our ward that were so willing to help move us. We still haven't unpacked everything it will probably take awhile since I have been unpacking when I have time, (which I don't have a lot of). I figure if I at least unpack one box at a time it will get done but slowly. Thanks to those who helped unpack my kitchen and food so that I could cook and have dishes to eat on.

No comments: